понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

area minnesota ski




Being a fucken dyke is gay.

I got guys coming at me (not to boast but I donapos;t see this as a good thing) left right and center. Dudes that would screw me in a second. Now I needa get laid, not just laid, but laid laid.

Laid as in laid from someone that I WANT to fuck unlike the few other times that Iapos;ve been with a guy. And thatapos;d be a female cause Iapos;m a stupid flamer. Man screw these fucken head chemicals Iapos;m gonna get surgery to change my orientation to straight.

Gee and youapos;d think after being raped you wouldnapos;t want to be touched ever again. Well I do, by a woman damnit If anything that makes me more attracted to women, but thatapos;s understandable.

I hate women cause I love them >:(
area minnesota ski, area minnesota protection source vulnerable water, area minneapolis roofers, area minneapolis nursery school, area mineral office supply.



Комментариев нет: