воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

amicalola falls state park georgia




So I was talking to the accountant at work during lunch, in front of a few other coworkers, and on tv they were talking about rising prices for everything, and I mentioned that my budget is starting to get a bit strained (to be honest, I now overdraft every pay period, despite rearranging my budget). At this point, the accountant gets really pissed and it goes like this:

Accountant:�Why do you need more money?�Itapos;s not like you have a family. You donapos;t have kids.
Me: No, but I could still use the money.
Accountant:�Get rid of your cable
Me: I...donapos;t have cable. I donapos;t watch tv.
Accountant: Get rid of your internet
Me: I donapos;t have internet either.
Accountant: What about your land line?
Me:�I donapos;t have any of this stuff. I canapos;t afford it.
Accountant: Well, you donapos;t have kids, you donapos;t need the money.

At this point I get really pissed and I tell her that just because I donapos;t have kids doesnapos;t mean I donapos;t need or deserve the money. I do have bills to pay

I told my boss this and he got really pissed, as he is a childfree person as well without a wife.

I really wish I could say that what the accountant says doesnapos;t matter, but she literally has her claws sunk into that company. I will be pushing my boss to say something to the owner. But yes, I am PISSED.

computer consulting mn, amicalola falls state park georgia, amicalola falls state park ga, amicalola falls state park dawsonville, amicalola falls state park and lodge, amicalola falls state park.



Комментариев нет: